Our comprehensive range of financial and business support services and ongoing strategic advice has helped many of our clients to grow and develop their businesses over the years.
We provide a full range of professional, personal, effective solutions to all of your day-to-day accounting, auditing and taxation needs and we deliver them with a strategic focus and commercial approach.
We use our expertise to complete this work quickly and accurately, and our experience to explore opportunities and identify potential problems before they arise.
- We check your eligibility to work and ensure all relevant documentation is in place
- Acknowledge receipt of your timesheet immediately, by phone, sms or email
- Remind you of missing or late timesheets.
- Ensure all allowable expenses are claimed on your behalf
- Raise and issue invoices for the work performed to ensure you are paid promptly
- Collect your money on due dates
- Prepare and issue you with a payslip after deduction of all necessary tax
- Pay your money direct to your account by BACS or same day FASTERPAY
- Monitor New Tax Regulation to ensure you are being paid in the most tax efficient manner
- Deal with all tax enquiries, limited company requirements and year-end returns. In return for a weekly or monthly deduction the umbrella company will take care of all the administration and paperwork. Unified Payroll is like having your own big back office at a fraction of the cost of setting one up yourself.
For professional consultants or contractors that offer their services via an employment agency we offer our very personalised and unrivalled umbrella services. We provide each contractor (agency worker) with a dedicated personal consultant or account manager who will help you during the onboarding process until you have settled in. Your personal consultant will provide you with honest and unbiased advice on how to save tax and maximise your earnings from our umbrella services. They will deal with all your day-to-day requirements, handling all your queries/questions, making sure you get paid on time, advising you of any changes/updates to tax legislation and ensuring that the expected level of service is delivered to you.
We help small business in choosing the right payroll software or solution for their business. Investing in a payroll service ensures that your staff will be paid timely and in compliance with HMRC requirements. We help you make the right decision on the type of service that is in line with your business needs and that also ensures the morale of your employees is kept high.
- Hosted small business payroll
- Pay-as-you-go small business payroll